31.5.06

Another niece/nephew on the way!!!!
i (lynnette) am so excited and happy that my sister vicky and her husband jonathan are expecting a baby sometime in the begining of december! i feel so much better now that i dont have to keep it a secret anymore...although it was much easier to keep it a secret over here! if i was at home i probably would have spilled it long ago! WE LOVE YOU GUYS lots and cant wait till the baby arrives....even though we are across the world, we will survive with just seeing pictures...i guess! if you need any name suggestions, i can offer some great (?) hungarian ones....zoltan, bogi, chaba, peti, attila, istvan....your choice! CONGRATS!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That's great!
I have some more baby girl names to suggest:

Aruka
Glorika
Cosimka

I grew up next door to a Hungarian family :)

Anonymous said...

congrats vicky & jonathan! very exciting!
there is a hungarian family in our school, i'm sure i could find out some other wonderfully unique names.... :) andrea

Anonymous said...

I want to add my congrats to the others! I`m sure your mom and dad, are thrilled at having another grandkid! Your mom`s pretty bad at writing emails, so I`m always checking yours and your siblings blogs to see what`s up in your lives. (so I can keep up :-) )
So, keep the entrys coming....